What are the Benefits of using Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights?
Indoor gardening is an exciting venture that everyone who is passionate about growing vegetables and herbs should give a trial. It can be done either in container gardens or via a hydroponic indoor garden and a grow tent. One key component that is a must have when growing your plants indoors is a source of light. Full Spectrum LED grow lights are a great choice for any gardener looking for a reliable artificial indoor source of grow light.
This is a common question many urban gardeners ask. This article will focus on Full Spectrum grow lights and why they should be your number one priority anytime you want to shop for grow lights for your indoor plants and vegetables.
What is a Full Spectrum LED Grow Light?
A full spectrum LED grow light provides a complete visible spectrum of light colors needed for plants to grow in all phases. They come with VEG/BLOOM Switches to give different light spectrum during vegetative and flowering stages of plant growth.
Our top 5 Best Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights
- King Plus 2000W Double Chips LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
- MarsHydro 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
- Phlizon Newest 1200W LED Full Spectrum Grow Light
- BESTVA DC Series 3000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
- Viparspectra 600W Grow Light Full Spectrum
- 【Upgraded Aluminum Reflector】 HIGHER ENERGY AND MORE EFFIENCY LED GROW LIGHTING. Through a lot of testing from our laboratory reached the conclusion, the Aluminum Reflector increase spotlight intensity and reduce light waste, improve the penetration of light up to 50%, with 2X higher PPF than the old style. It’s not only shorten the planting to fruiting cycle greatly but also increase more yields.
- 【Double LM301B Diodes】LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION LED GROW LAMP. Different from the traditional HPS, BESTVA DC Series light adopts a high-tech SMD LEDs and aluminum reflector , increasing some LM301B diodes and aluminum reflector can improve the light penetration, it provides your plants get more efficacious light and decrease the light waste. Which can help you save more electricity and save a lot of electricity bills.
- 【Two Cultivation Modes】 FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT. Nine different bands of LEDs make up our true full spectrum light, which helps plants, vegetables and flower indoor growing at all stages, just like in the natural sunshine. VEG mode and illumination 18-24hours a day in growth, BLOOM mode and illumination adjust to 12hours a day in flowering.
- 【Durable Cooling System】Multiple high-speed mute fans and upgraded aluminum radiators enable the light bulb to work at 50°F to 60°F that is lower than other lamps. In a lower temperatures, your plant won’t be burned which could increase your lighting time and promote plant growth, Super long use time, so that you do not have to change the light frequently.
- 【Professional Customer Service】3 years Professional Service and free return for 90 days in CA warehouse. We have more than eight years of sales with after-sale service team professional in design, sales and production for the best products and service for the majority of customers. If you have any questions, please contact us no hesitate and we will reply within 24 hours to provide you a satisfactory reply.
Last update on 2022-07-30 at 22:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights Benefits
There are different types of grow lights on the market today such as HPS, HID, and Fluorescent. However, Full Spectrum LED grow lights are superior because they offer the following advantages compared to other models.
- They are economical and energy efficient. For instance, BESTVA DC Series 3000W LED grow light replaces the traditional 2000W HPS at 615 Watts only.
- They are used for a full plant growth cycle (vegetative and blooming phases) thus, reducing operational cost
- Full Spectrum LED grow lights have a longer lifespan compared to other grow light models such as HPS and HID. With a guarantee of 50,000-100,000 hours, you reduce replacement cost and save time for other projects.
- They don’t over heat since they are designed with advanced cooling system and quiet fans
- Full Spectrum have the highest amount of usable photons than other LED grow light models which use blue and red LED sources
- Full Spectrum LED grow lights have limited heat and harmful wavelengths which in turn results to healthier plants and vegetables.
- LED grow lights can be used for longer hours per day something which can help achieve faster harvest cycle especially on flowering plants.
The above advantages of Full Spectrum LED grow lights are the reason why these grow light models have gained a lot of popularity among modern gardeners.
How to Choose the Right Full Spectrum Grow Light for Your Indoor Garden
There different models of Full Spectrum LED grow lights designed for different indoor garden sizes and plants. Before you commit your hard earned money on a particular type of LED grow light, consider the following factors;
What is the size of your indoor grow garden? Different LED grow lights have different ideal coverage area.
Once you determine the coverage area of various grow lights, you will be able to select the best model or a specific number that will match your indoor plants light requirements.
Do your plants have both vegetative and flowering growth cycles? If so, a Full Spectrum grow light with both VEG and BLOOM Switches is the perfect choice.
With this kind of grow lights, you can adjust the light wavelengths to match the specific light requirement of plants at particular growth phases.
LED Lens Angle
Greater angles of light dispersion inside the LED bulbs provide a wider coverage while smaller angles offer less spreading but more direct light.
Different Full Spectrum grow lights are sold at different price ranges. It’s therefore, advisable to select a grow light that matches your budget. Even if you have a small budget, you can still get a high quality LED grow light for your indoor plants but with limited features.
The lifespan of grow light is a key factor to consider when purchasing LED grow lights. The longer the lifespan the better since you will get value for money and you will reduce replacement cost.
A high quality and durable grow light guarantees longer lifespan.
Warranty and Customer Support
I know you want to deal with a manufacturer who has excellent customer care support. Always check for unbiased reviews from other buyers who may have experienced issues with the products.
A company which has warranty and professional support is likely to help you in case you receive a defective grow light. Others can even offer a helping hand during installation process.
Here is a list of Full Spectrum LED grow lights to consider if you have a tight budget.
Best Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights under $1000
- Increase the flowering size and density by adding a G8LED 90W Flower Booster to any grow flowering room as supplemental lighting. Made with 90 x 1W dense network of diodes with an output power of 80W.
- Increase the return on investment of the grow by adding a G8LED Flower Booster. Each Flower Booster provides 770μMol/m2/s of PAR at 12 inches to the plants! Formulated with Red and Far-red wavelengths, the Flower Booster is used with any LED, CFL, Metal Halide or HPS lights to increase flowering.
- Add one Flower Booster per 8-10 square feet of grow area during the flowering phase to increase yield. The plants will respond with increased flowering within 1 week.
- Expert Guide Top Pick. Wiki Top Ten #1 LED Grow Light.
Last update on 2022-12-29 at 10:50 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API